with reference to the guilds( shreni) of ancient india that played a very important role in the country's economy , which of the following statements is/are correct?
1. every guild was registeres with the central authority of the state and the king was the chief administrative authority on them.
2. the wages, rules of work, standards and prices were fixed by the guild
3. the guild had judicial powers over its own members
with reference to the difference between the culture of rigvedic aryans and indus valley people, which of the following statements is/ are correct?
1)rigvedic aryans used the coat of mail and helmet in warfare whereas the people of indus valley civilisation didi not leave any eveidence using them.
2)rigvedic aryans knew gold, silver and copper whereas indus valley people knew only copper and ron.
3)rigvedic ryans domesticated the horse whereas there is no eveidence of indus valley people having been aware of this animal.
with reference to indian history, which of the following is/are the essential element/ elements of the feudal system?
1. a very strong centralised political authority and a very weakened provincial or local political authority
2. emergence of administrative structre based on control and posession of land
3. creation of lord- vassal relationship between the feudal lord and his overlord.